Feb 5, 2014

Winter White










Sweater: Marc Cain, Old, Love This | Skirt: J Crew, Old | Bag: Proenza Schouler, try This Color | Shoes: Coach, Sold Out, Similar Here & Here & Here  | Coat: Hugo Boss: Old, Last Seen Here | Lips: Funny Face Lipstick

Hello,
On my current visit to the Philadelphia area, I made sure to explore many parts of the area before the storm moved in.
For my look, I'm toying with a winter white theme which is an especially great look during the winter as it gives a pure feel. Dashing a bit of color as done here with my wallet on a chain adds a great touch of pop to an otherwise monochromatic look.


Thanks for Viewing,
Ranti 

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0px; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0px; background: none; }