May 27, 2015

Casual Pastels








Top: Primary NY
Pants: Chelsea28
Shoes: J Crew
Bag: Saint Laurent
Sunglasses: Prada
Bracelet: David Yurman,Vita Fede & Wanderlust & Co.
Rings: Catbird, Catbird, Kohls, & David Yurman
Lips: Nars Heat Wave Lipstick 

Happy Wednesday,
I recently came across the perfect crop pants in a sweet shade of pink. I love pastels and crop pants, of course I am thrilled that these pants can be worn casually or dressed up. So today I styled them on a more casual take, a perfect spring/summer look.
Well, off I go!

Thanks for stopping by,
Ranti








.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0px; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0px; background: none; }