Sep 18, 2015

Tribal Checks & Leather










Tee: Out From Under
Skirt: Grass-Fields, also  Here & Here, similar Here & Here
Jacket: Vince
Bag: Chanel, similar Here
Shoes: Sophia Webster, similar Here & Here
Watch: Daniel Wellington
Sunglasses: Prada
Lips: Covered in Nars Dragon Girl Pencil  & Centered in Nars Heat Wave Lipstick

Happy Friday all,
I am so glad it's Friday as it's been such a long week.
I decided to close the week in this transitional fall season inspired look as the fall season is just a few days away. Maxi pieces are an absolute must for the fall season so when I spotted this lovely piece by Grass-Fields, I immediately fell in love.
I opted for a sleek leather jacket as a cool way to close the look.
Are you ready for the fall season?
Well, off I go!


Thank you for stopping by,
Ranti

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0px; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0px; background: none; }