Dec 9, 2015

Layered Neutrals



Sweatshirt: J. Crew, sold out, similar Here
Jeans: Madewell
Coat: Asos similar Here & Here
Bag: Chanel, similar Here & Here
Shoes: Valentino
Sunglasses: Celine
 
Hello all,
I hope all are having a lovely week so far.
I myself am a bit under the weather but not before I captured this season appropriate look over the weekend.
One of the best things about the fall season is layering and most especially finding that fantastic camel coat one can wear over and over throughout the season and into the winter months.
Well, off I go!


Thanks for stopping,
Ranti

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0px; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0px; background: none; }