Apr 19, 2017

Black & White... Ruffles //


Happy Wednesday all!
I hope you're all having a lovely week so far.
I have been in a little bit of funk this week so far and cannot seem to snap out of it, hoping to do better today.
I'm sharing a look featuring one of my favourite colour combos as of late, black and white, I however took more of a lady-like approach to this look today.
Featuring my favourite skirt, an investment piece but well worth it as it can cycle many looks over, I paired this ruffle blouse above (last seen HERE) because I love the volume on volume.
I chose to accessorize with the raffia bag and white heels because they gave a fun and fresh spring season addition to the look
I hope you love the look. 
Have a wonderful day!
Xo,

Ranti




.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0px; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .0); border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0px; background: none; }